Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins are Fun!!

Here are a few pictures from when Trae and Aspyn were over and from today while I watched Ashlynn and Jace. I have to tell you a few pictures are missing from the day spent with Ashlynn and Jace, like Cade and Ashlynn playing ring around the rosies, so cute, and don't forget Cade and Ashlynn fighting, not so cute. So young and already fighting you say... its Cade he is such a bully boy. Actually, we should have had the video camera out, we spend all that money and still all I use is my cell phone to take pictures. We always have so much fun when the cousins are over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE~~~~We all have such adorable kids!! WE are so lucky. I love the "love/hate" realationship of Cade and Ash. They will be very close in a few years. Ashlynn cried all the way home for Aunt Jaime!!! Love ya