Monday, September 29, 2008

Spouse Tag

OKAY I GOT TAGGED AND NOW YOU'RE IT!!

" All about your spouse"

1. What's his name?
Scott

2. How long have you been together?
13 year wedding anniversary was in June.

3. How long did you date?
6 months.
First official date was Jan 3rd and we were married June 3rd.

4. Who eats more?
I eat more at meals and he is the snacker. I don't know I snack a lot too.

5. Who said 'I love you,' first?
Is it sad that I can't remember? Should I admit that? I think he did and he would probably say I did. I'll ask him and see what he says.

6.Who is taller?
Him

7. Who is the better singer?
He is.

8. Who is smarter?
He is at some things and I am at other things.

9. Who does the laundry?
Both of us.

10. Who does the dishes?
Both of us.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does.

12. Who pays the bills?
Him

13. Who mows the lawn?
He does.

14. Who cooks dinner?
Both of us.

15. Who drives when you are together?
Even when we are together I usually drive the van and he always drives the truck.

16. Who is more stubborn?
I think he is, I am sure he thinks I am.

17. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first.

18. Who asked out who?
That gets complicated. He asked me out first but we never ended up going on that date... Then months later I lost at a game of UNO so he "had" to take me out.

19. Who proposed?
He did. Awww... what a sweet memory.

20. Who is more sensitive?
Me, big time.

21. Who has more friends?
He does.

22. Who likes sports more?
Him

23. Who watches more t.v.?
Him

24. Who dresses the most fashionable?
Him

25. Who is the funniest?
Him again.

No comments: