Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October Fun!!

We went to Linder Farm's pumpkin patch! We had so much fun! We went on a hay ride that took us to an awesome petting zoo, this was my favorite part. They had a zebra, and a halarious camel, horses, and more in which you could feed all of them, tons of fun. They had consessions so we could eat dinner out there. Caleb, Katelyn, and I went through the corn maze and found our way out in only 40 minutes. That was fun, Caleb led us around successfully to the end. While we did that Scott took the little kids on the bounce houses, hay maze, and a barrel train ride. Kevin, Jamee, and family met us out there and we got to do the petting zoo all over again with Ashlynn! The hay ride dropped us all off at the pumpkin patch of our choice in which we found some cool pumpkins. We finished off with hot choclate and donuts to go. What a great family outing!
I have captured some photos to share but story of my life, we forgot the camera and had to use our phones... so we don't have pictures from everything since we ran out of memory on our phones. Stay tuned for Jamee's post which is sure to have some great photos as well. (Thanks guys for sharing in our fun, letting us share in your fun and always being prepared with a camera!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so you know your pics are way cuter than mine...your camera phone does a dang good job!! I thought they turned out adorable. WE had so much fun that night!!!

Buxton Family said...

What a fun day. I hadn't read your quirks, so I didn't know you had tagged me. It was fun reading about your quirks. I never knew fake toe nails existed. Interesting!