Monday, September 8, 2008

Why?

Are you asking why did she not post for so long and now all of the sudden she went crazy? Let me explain... I am obsessed! Okay I finally started to read the Twighlight series. Let's just say that my laundry is worse off than my blog. I just finished Eclipse and am forcing a few days break to get caught up on a few things plus I am not ready for it to end yet. I know I sound like a lunatic but I know most of you have been there. So the neighbor boy was over and he cut his finger and I actually made the comment "uh oh lets get a Bandaid on that before the vampires come", I told you lunatic. Good thing his mom is who loaned me the books right? Well anyway there is the answer to your question.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!! I am at a wall. I think that I am at the "annoying" part in the book where you said I would be going crazy....spirit warriors!!! Can't do it tonight. To late and the Benadryl is foggin my brains.

Ashlee said...

So glad you jumped on the bandwagon. I completely understand the obsession. You can't put them down...you have to keep reading....imagine how upset I was to learn last October that the final installment wasn't coming out until this last month! I had to wait almost an entire year to find out the ending!

Anonymous said...

I love it Jamie! It is so nice not to be the only crazy one. I love your blog by the way.