Monday, September 8, 2008

What should we do on Labor Day?




Well we went to Birds of Prey. It was pretty cool actually and inexpensive. They have several really cool birds at the location like a bald eagle and several different kind of hawks in the exhibits outside. Inside they have several hands on exhibits and educational films. You can have a tour guide or just look around. They had some really amazing birds on exhibit inside. A Californian Condor, Vulture, and a Harpy Eagle (this one was pretty scary). The kids liked it, except for the films. I think we will make sure to visit more regularly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I am so glad I ran into you too.. I miss you girl. You are such a cute couple.. I am so glad to see you. You look beautiful as always and yes I like your hair BETTER dark. I like dark hair. Love and miss you girl. Cute family!