Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School



Kami started preschool! She was very excited, I dropped her off and she was fine, she didn't need me to stay, I had to ask for a kiss goodbye. Is this supposed to be a good thing, it sure doesn't feel like it? No really I am so proud of her! Since I am posting this so late I can tell you that she loves it!


Katelyn is in 3rd grade! This is her first year at a school with out her brother. She rides the bus to school now and thinks that is pretty cool. She was excited to get back to seeing all of her friends and of course take her phone to school... well she didn't get to do that yet but I think we are just about there. ;)


CALEB! Believe it or not this was the hardest one for me this year. It was like kindergarten all over again... Caleb started 6th grade which is middle school in our school district. Those thoughts of is he big enough, will he remember his locker combination, the school is so big will be able to find his classes, flooded my mind. It was seriously hard for me to be okay with it and that hit me out of no where, I really wasn't expecting to feel like that. Well he too is doing just fine, he remembered his locker combination and came home thinking that middle school is the best thing ever.
I didn't get pictures of the big kids on the first day and was going to stage some the first week and never got around to that so now you get a pictureless post.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I understand all of it! :0) It was hard for me to think of Landon as being halfway through elementary this year. And my baby turns 3 next month. Time goes so quickly doesn't it?

Unknown said...

I cant believe that they are all growing up so fast!! Kami looked adorable...she just cracks me up. She has such a positive, happy-go-lucky personlaity. Love it!!!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe Caleb is in middle school! Crazy how time flies. Kamryn is so cute and grown up looking (in a kid way). I'm sure that's just what you want to hear.