Saturday, November 29, 2008

Catching up...

I can't believe it has been like 5 weeks since I have posted! I have been reading all of your blogs but haven't really been in the blogging mood myself. I am having trouble getting pictures off of my phone which you all know is how I take most of my pictures so I am going to catch you up on our life and show you the pictures later.

Be prepared though, I haven't even shown you Halloween pictures yet!

So the main thing new with me is I have started working out. I got a membership and I have actually been using it. I have never worked out in a gym before and thought I would hate it. I like it though, I have been waking up at 4:30 in the morning and going to the gym at 5 for about a month now. It feels good just to say that I can do it! Now I need to get the eating thing in order so I can lose some weight!

We went to the midnight showing of Twilight and had a blast! I re-read the book right before and was so looking forward for it to be perfect. That's what I get for setting myself up like that I guess because I ended up pretty disappointed. Oh well we had an awesome girls night, so much fun!!

I had a great week this week, we had game night on Wednesday with Kevin, Jamee, Denise, Royce, Katie, and all of the kids! The kids had a lot of fun playing and we did too. Thanksgiving was a nice mellow day spent with all of our family. Friday was FUN! We left the house at 3:45 a.m. for shopping and we all got everything we needed and wanted plus some of course! The unfun part of the day was totaling my spending and reporting back to the husband. That's okay because the fun started up again. We went to the BSU game with Kevin, Jamee, Kelly and Lindsey and I had a lot of fun! Who ever said blow outs are boring? The game was a blast, it was fun yelling and high fiving, people watching, and laughing with each other.

I am very thankful for my friends and family and all that I have! Life is good!

I will post some pictures later... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

5 comments:

Cade said...

GO BSU! I was hoping they could play BYU. That would be a great game. The blue turf is a bit much. Make sure to get those photo's up soon. Get one of your hubby for me.

Buxton Family said...

Can't wait for the pictures!

Lindsey said...

The games I've been to in the past were always blowouts and not so exciting. I had a blast this game as well. It was great hanging out with you guys for the evening, hope we get to do it again soon! Can't wait to see Halloween pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes, finally a new blog from Jamie. I look forward to those pics!

Unknown said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! WHAT THE BLOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!